RIKKI AVA WEST
Well she finally came!! March 30, 2011 8lb 13 oz and 20 1/2 inches!! I had planned on a VBAC and was so thankful for my amazing doctor who gave me the confidence and support I needed to make that happen when the odds were against me!! Byron was so great! The look on his face when he saw his daughter for the first time was priceless!! Thanks to my wonderful sister who was there supporting me! It was truly an unforgettably amazing experience (unlike the last time)!!! I introduce to you the little girl who stole our hearts, Rikki Ava West!!!

Proud Papa!!
Sweet little Coleman stayed that night in the hospital with us!!
He really didn't know what to think of her!! Didn't really want to hold her. This only lasted as long as it took to take the picture!!
First day home!! So sweet!!

Still not too interested in her but at least he didn't cover his face!!
Such a cutie!!
She was awake a lot those first few days.
Our cute little family!!
Starting to warm up to her!! He actually asked to hold her!! We even got him to give her a kiss!!
Just took this one today!! A tender mercy, both asleep!!
OUR BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL!!!

So freakin' cute! I have been thinking about you guys nonstop. I'm so glad you posted! She is adorable! I love the happiness I feel in your words. Sounds like things are going well.
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I'm so gald that you started a blog!! What a beautiful little girl, I think that she looks just like you Jenn. I'm so glad that it was such a wonderful experience for you. I can't wait to meet her. I'm looking forward to staying connected to you better with your blog!! Congrats again, she's perfect!!!
ReplyDelete