St. George!!!
Last weekend we went to St. George for our nephew Carter's baptism. We had a lot of fun!! We stayed with Byron's mom and step-dad in a condo for the weekend! As you will see each day consisted of so much fun that Coleman couldn't keep his eyes open!!
This was on the way home. Byron bought him this gold club set and he would not put it down. He slept with it the whole drive home!!
Below he fell asleep watching a movie with his hand in the marshmallow bag. Then we woke him up and moved him from the chair to the couch where he then fell back asleep (above)!!
He loved the pool!! It was the second thing he would ask for when he woke up, right after he asked for Grandma Cheese!!!
After the baptism we were at Byron's brother's house eating dinner when a lady came in from the back yard to say that there were some little boys on the side of the house peeing in the dirt!! Well I thought not mine, he still wears diapers! Well I was wrong!!! A couple of older boys peed on the side of the house so Coleman thought that he wanted to too. So he took his diaper off and peed in the dirt!!! It was pretty funny to come out of the house to a little white bare butt!! Now only if we could harness that into potty training!!
Jen! Hey you, it's Jackie (Pratt)! I found your blog through Joan! I want you to know that I honestly think your baby is to die for seriously...I would keep her if I could. You have a beautiful little family! You all look so happy! :)
ReplyDelete