Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lagoon on the 4th of July

Every 4th of July Byron's dad takes the family to Lagoon! We love this tradition and can't wait for it each year!! I did a terrible job taking pictures this year but was able to get a few from my mother-in-law!




Us and Byron's brother Brent and his family!



A bunch of the grand kids with Grandpa West!! Rikki wasn't too happy here!!




Most of the family just as we got there! Coleman and Byron couldn't wait and got on a ride!!




Rikki did so great!! I was pleasantly surprised!!


Daddy always making everything fun!!!




Sheri, Tami and I on the Log Flume.





Probably Coleman's favorite ride!!



Or maybe this was his favorite!!!



Sweet little girl!!


I couldn't believe that Coleman could go on the new ride, Bombora!! Byron said that he had fun but when I showed him the picture just now he said, "I didn't like that!"



He really liked this one!! Obviously!!








The always fun Bumper cars!!!



I forced him on this one, and oh did he not like that!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey I found your blog through Heather's! Yay! I am glad I can keep up to date with you guys now!

    ReplyDelete