Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Summer Fun!!!

SUMMER!!!! I can't believe that its over but WOW it was fun and full!!!



Coleman is so funny!! In nursery they were taking pictures and when they told him to say cheese this is what they got!! multiple times!!!


What a goofball!!!



At the Real game for Byron's birthday!!



All of us at Governor's day at Camp Williams!





My smiley little girl!!






He got to shoot a b.b. gun!!! He hit the target a couple of times with daddy's help!!








Making funny faces at the camera!!







Suiting up for the zip line!! I really can't believe he went on this!! He stood in line watching everyone else go. So I thought when they started gearing him up that was when he would start to panic but no.





Byron getting geared up!









Then they had him up and hanging for a couple of minutes while they got Byron hooked up and still I waited!!! But he was fine the whole time and even gave a waaaaahhoooooo on the way down!! It was so cute!!!











They had this huge bouncy obstacle course that Coleman would have stayed on the whole day had we let him!!!












Video games at Boondocks!!








Camping out in the front room with Daddy. Coleman wasn't loving it as much as we thought he should. I decided that Forced Family Fun is never fun for mom and dad!!!




First day of preschool!! Man this kid's cute!!








Rice cereal, YUMMY!!!!








Up at the Spruces with Tim and Renee!!




Funny Coleman reading Funny Farm!!!




We spent as much time as we could at a pool!!!!





Slippin' slide at Coleman's cousin Lydia's birthday party!















Riley, Ez and Rikki just hagging out enjoying the nice weather!!!











Last day of Kids Kamp!!










Oh he loves this girl!!!
















Uncle Brad at the Lawrence family reunion!




















No comments:

Post a Comment