THE ZOO!!!
We have visited the zoo a lot this summer!! It has been so much fun!! Coleman loves to see the animals but I think he loves the dinosaurs the most!!!
This is the squirting one!! It has taken at least 5 times of visiting the zoo for Coleman to get this close to it!!!
Here he is deciding to venture in!!!
I can't believe how big your kids are! Hello!! And your hair is long and pretty. I got mine cut today (told her I was growing it out again) and she gave me layers that cut about 6 inches off. Totally bummed.
ReplyDeleteI love the zoo pictures!
Love the update! We had a great time hanging out. Sure do wish we were closer!
ReplyDeleteFun pics! I love the zoo and I love it when you post!! Looks like you are enjoying your summer. Rikki is looking too big! What the crap??
ReplyDelete